As the farm direct, wholesale aromatherapy oil industry leader in 2014, Organic Infusions continues to offer bulk, volume discounts for 100% pure, therapeutic grade, certified organic Ylang Ylang Complete essential oil. With over 10 years of dedicated service, our Ylang Ylang Complete essential oil is trusted by Premier Spas, Massage Therapists, Formulators, Skin Care Companies, Wellness Centers, Health Professionals, and Yoga Studios worldwide. Buy now and save!
- Pain relief, aphrodisiac, nerve tonic, euphoric, sedative, eases depression, eases frigidity and impotence, sexual tonic, anti-spasmodic, diabetes, arterial hypertension, sexual weakness, frigidity, for inflammation, anti-parasite, congestion of pelvic area, all types of skin conditions, itching, scabs
Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
Method of Extraction: steam distilled
Parts Used: freshly picked flowers
Country of Origin: Madagascar
Cultivation Method: Certified Organic
Blends Well With:
- Bergamot, Chamomile-Roman, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus-Lemon (Citriodora), Ginger, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lemon, May Chang (Litsea cubeba), Mandarin, Neroli (Orange Blossom), Myrrh, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Balsam, Petitgrain, Rose, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Tuberose, and Vetivert.
- Tropical, fruity, fatty, sweet, and floral
- Skin Care: acne, hair growth, insect bites, irritated and oily skin, general skin care
- Circulation Muscles and Joints: high blood pressure, hyperpnoea (abnormally fast breathing), tachycardia, palpitations
- Nervous System: depression, frigidity, impotence, insomnia, nervous tension and stress related disorders, soothes anger
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, a few cases of sensitization reported. Use in moderation, since its heady scent can cause headaches or nausea.
- All information contained within this site is for reference purposes only and are not intended to substitute the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or any other licensed health-care professional. Organic Infusions products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
- Never use an essential oil undiluted unless advised by your health care provider and certified aromatherapist. Keep essential oils away from infants, children, and all pets.
- While some of Organic Infusions essential oils are medical food grade, we do not advise the use of essential oils for internal use unless they are prescribed by your health care provider and certified aromatherapist. Only your health care provider and certified aromatherapist can prescribe the proper dosage and usage. Please check with your health care professional and certified aromatherapist before ingesting any essential oils.
Product Size: 15 ML (.5 oz)