As the farm direct, wholesale aromatherapy oil industry leader in 2014, Organic Infusions continues to offer bulk, volume discounts for 100% pure, therapeutic grade, certified organic Tea Tree essential oil. With over 10 years of dedicated service, our Tea Tree essential oil is trusted by Premier Spas, Massage Therapists, Formulators, Skin Care Companies, Wellness Centers, Health Professionals, and Yoga Studios worldwide. Buy now and save!
- Penetrates pus, immune stimulant, protects against radiation, anti-infectious, anti-bacterial, anti-candida, anti-viral, anti-parasite, roundworms, digestive system, ear, nose and throat, genital infections (men and women), anesthetic after shock, acne, chicken pox, cold sores, dental abscesses, stimulant, staph infections, strep throat, sunburn, itching (pruritis), tick bites, animal bites, lice, bad breath, athletes feet, sinus infections and congestion, skin irritations and diseases
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Method of Extraction: steam distilled
Parts Used: leaves/twigs
Country of Origin: Australia
Cultivation Method: Certified Organic
Blends Well With:
- Basil, Bergamot, Black Pepper, Chamomile-German, Chamomile-Roman, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Cypress, Eucalyptus-Radiata, Geranium, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Sweet Marjoram, Nutmeg, Oakmoss Absolute, Oregano, Peppermint, Pine, Ravensara aromatica, Rosemary, Thyme.
- Herbaceous, and leathery with a green back note
- Skin Care: abscess, acne, athlete's foot, blisters, burns, cold sores, dandruff, herpes, insect bites, oily skin, rashes (nappy rash), spots, veruccae, warts, wounds, infections
- Respiratory System: asthma, bronchitis, catarrh, coughs, sinusitis, tuberculosis, whooping cough
- Genito-Urinary: thrush, vaginitis, cystitis, pruritis
- Immune System: colds, fever, flu, infectious illnesses, chickenpox
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, with possible sensitization in some individuals.
- All information contained within this site is for reference purposes only and are not intended to substitute the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or any other licensed health-care professional. Organic Infusions products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
- Never use an essential oil undiluted unless advised by your health care provider and certified aromatherapist. Keep essential oils away from infants, children, and all pets.
- While some of Organic Infusions essential oils are medical food grade, we do not advise the use of essential oils for internal use unless they are prescribed by your health care provider and certified aromatherapist. Only your health care provider and certified aromatherapist can prescribe the proper dosage and usage. Please check with your health care professional and certified aromatherapist before ingesting any essential oils.
Product Size: 15 ML (.5 oz)