Living A Healthy Lifestyle
There are, of course, a number of essential vitamins and minerals necessary to achieve general wellness; but supplements for men are specifically targeted to men’s health and meeting their bodies’ daily requirements in ways that their diets may not be providing them with a sufficient source. Supplements for men should really be considered part of any healthy lifestyle in addition to good nutrition; and at Everwell Specialty Pharmacy, we offer professional grade supplements as part of our focus in helping our male customers achieve optimal health to upgrade their lifestyle. Our specialty pharmacy can offer advice on optimal health products including the best supplements for men; and as a compounding pharmacy, we can custom tailor men’s supplements and provide each client with a specially formulated multivitamin for men to meet their specific needs and goals.
Supplemental Measures for Men’s Health
At Everwell, our retail store and online market offers a wide range of supplements for men to reach their health goals, including:
- Multivitamins– Multivitamins help fill the dietary void and provide 100% of recommended daily requirements of vitamins and minerals needed for a healthy body. Those created for men’s health do not contain additional iron, a surplus of which could potentially increase their risk of heart disease.
- Protein powder– Protein powders can offer an additional source of protein necessary to the male body without the number of calories that an extra meal would contain. Protein plays a key role in aiding muscle recovery after a workout and provides a great source of the amino acids that are necessary for muscle growth. Protein supplements are generally offered in two forms: casein, which is digested slowly by the body and provides it with a longer lasting source of nutrients; and whey, which the body digests quickly.
- Creatine– Creatine supplements are formulated to provide the body with an additional supply of the energy that the body naturally produces and stores in the muscles. Much like protein, it expedites muscle recovery and encourages the growth of lean muscle mass.
- EGCG Green tea– Green tea aids the body in burning fat by boosting metabolism. It also aids in heart health and can prevent cancer.
- Fish Oil– Fish oil provides omega-3 fatty acids that aid cardiovascular health and protect against cardiac disease, reduce triglycerides, lower blood pressure, and increase good cholesterol.
- Lycopene– Lycopene reduces the risk of developing prostate cancer.
- Coenzyme Q 10– CoQ-10 aids in lowering blood pressure and prevents damage to the blood vessels. It has also proven beneficial in improving the quality of sperm and increasing the body’s ability to burn fat during exercise.
- Magnesium– Magnesium guards against migraines and helps to regulate blood pressure. It may also play an important role in the prevention of diabetes and stroke.
Naturally, supplements should be incorporated into a healthy lifestyle that includes proper nutrition and exercise. But in today’s busy schedules and demanding days, a little additional support can be the key to men’s health.
Recommended for Men’s Health
Living a healthy life is the key to masculinity! Explore the best supplements for men’s health available at Everwell Specialty Pharmacy today!