As the farm direct, wholesale aromatherapy oil industry leader in 2014, Organic Infusions continues to offer bulk, volume discounts for 100% pure, therapeutic grade, certified organic Lemon essential oil. With over 10 years of dedicated service, our Lemon essential oil is trusted by Premier Spas, Massage Therapists, Formulators, Skin Care Companies, Wellness Centers, Health Professionals, and Yoga Studios worldwide. Buy now and save!
- Anti-bacterial, antiseptic, dissolves gallstones, all digestive problems, chilblains, detoxifies the entire system, infectious diseases, dispels sluggishness, stimulates the central nervous system, fever reducer, parasites, insect repellant, sore throat (gargle), tonsillitis, nosebleed, mouth inflammation, acne, insect bites
Botanical Name: Citrus limon
Method of Extraction: cold pressed
Parts Used: peel
Country of Origin: USA
Cultivation Method: Certified Organic
Blends Well With:
- Balsam, Chamomile, Elemi, Eucalyptus, Fennel-Sweet, Geranium, Juniper Berry, Cistus / Labdanum, Lavender, Neroli (Orange Blossom), Oakmoss Absolute, Myrrh, Frankincense, Rose, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, & Other Citrus Oils.
- Clean, citrus, sugary with a bit of spice
- Skin Care: acne, anemia, brittle nails, boils, chilblains, corns, cuts, oily skin, herpes, insect bites, mouth ulcers, spots, varicose veins, warts
- Circulation Muscles and Joints: arthritis, cellulitis, high blood pressure, nosebleeds, obesity (congestion), poor circulation, rheumatism
- Respiratory System: asthma, throat infections, bronchitis, catarrh
- Digestive System: dyspepsia
- Immune System: colds, flu, fever, infections
- Should not be used on the skin prior to sun exposure. Non-toxic, may cause dermal irritation or sensitization reactions in some individuals
- All information contained within this site is for reference purposes only and are not intended to substitute the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or any other licensed health-care professional. Organic Infusions products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
- Never use an essential oil undiluted unless advised by your health care provider and certified aromatherapist. Keep essential oils away from infants, children, and all pets.
- While some of Organic Infusions essential oils are medical food grade, we do not advise the use of essential oils for internal use unless they are prescribed by your health care provider and certified aromatherapist. Only your health care provider and certified aromatherapist can prescribe the proper dosage and usage. Please check with your health care professional and certified aromatherapist before ingesting any essential oils.
Product Size: 15 ML (.5 oz)