As the farm direct, wholesale aromatherapy oil industry leader in 2014, Organic Infusions continues to offer bulk, volume discounts for 100% pure, therapeutic grade, wildcrafted Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil. With over 10 years of dedicated service, our Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil is trusted by Premier Spas, Massage Therapists, Formulators, Skin Care Companies, Wellness Centers, Health Professionals, and Yoga Studios worldwide. Buy now and save!
- Anti-viral, expectorant, fever, vaginitis, acne, antibacterial, sinus infections, respiratory distress, purifies, heals room of negative conflict
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus radiata
Method of Extraction: steam distilled
Parts Used: leaves, twigs
Country of Origin: West Africa
Cultivation Method: Wildcrafted
Blends Well With:
- Cedar Atlas, Chamomile-German, Chamomile-Roman, Cypress, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Sweet Marjoram, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary and Thyme.
- Camphoraceous, sweet, woody
- Skin Care: burns, blisters, cuts, herpes, insect bites, insect repellent, lice, skin infections, wounds
- Circulation Muscles and Joints: muscular aches and pains, poor circulation, rheumatoid arthritis, sprains
- Respiratory System: asthma, bronchitis, catarrh, coughs, sinusitis, throat infections
- Genito-Urinary System: cystitis, leucorrhoea
- Nervous System: debility, headaches, neuralgia
- Immune System: chicken pox, colds, epidemics, flu, measles
- Non-irritant, non-toxic, non-sensitizing. This eucalyptus is safe for children and the elderly. It is more mild than the globulus variety. Possible sensitivity in some individuals. Do not take internally. It is toxic if taken this way.
- All information contained within this site is for reference purposes only and are not intended to substitute the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or any other licensed health-care professional. Organic Infusions products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
- Never use an essential oil undiluted unless advised by your health care provider and certified aromatherapist. Keep essential oils away from infants, children, and all pets.
- While some of Organic Infusions essential oils are medical food grade, we do not advise the use of essential oils for internal use unless they are prescribed by your health care provider and certified aromatherapist. Only your health care provider and certified aromatherapist can prescribe the proper dosage and usage. Please check with your health care professional and certified aromatherapist before ingesting any essential oils.
Product Size: 15ml (.5 oz)