How Supplements for Menopause Can Benefit You
If you’re going through menopause, you’ve probably experienced all the telltale signs of the “change,” suffering through everything from hot flashes that leave you feeling like a sweaty mess to mood swings that make you question your sanity. And while you might be tempted to crawl in a hole until it’s all over, there are supplements for menopause that can make you feel like a normal human again.
Menopause supplements are formulated using ingredients that have been proven for their efficacy in things like hot flashes relief and hormone regulation, and there are supplements for menopause that use only natural methods to achieve those goals safely. For anyone not interested in taking the chemical route, having the alternative option of natural supplements for menopause can be a dream come true.
Hot for Health
Much like most supplements, supplements for menopause use essential vitamins and minerals that might be missing in your day-to-day diet, but these specially formulated women’s health and nutritional supplements also focus in on areas outside the common nutrient deficiencies to boost lagging levels of your body’s naturally occurring chemicals by bringing in herbal remedies.
Some of the top supplements for menopause include:
- Black Cohosh, which has been proven effective in decreasing the occurrence of hot flashes and sweating; relieving insomnia; and fighting depression.
- Curcumin, which is beneficial not only as an anti-inflammatory but also as an anti-depressant.
- CoQ10, which helps combat cognitive decline; elevates energy levels; and can ease symptoms of depression as well as mood swings and hot flashes.
- Ashwagandha, which is an herb that naturally fights adrenal fatigue; helps balance hormone levels; and relieves a number of menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes and mood swings.
- Milk Thistle, which detoxifies the liver and clears it of hormonal build-ups that might be throwing you out of balance.
- Calcium, which is even more crucial in maintaining healthy bones after menopause, when the risk of developing osteoporosis is much greater.
- Vitamin D, which plays a key supportive role in helping your body absorb calcium and fight osteoporosis.
- Omega-3s like fish oil, which is a brain booster that can battle cognitive decline and offer a number of cardiovascular benefits such as lowering triglycerides.
Achieving your best health is a hot topic! Take advantage of the complimentary Ask Everwell consultation with our team of experts at Everwell Specialty Pharmacy to learn more about your women’s wellness needs and shop our line of health products today!